If you have a garden, yard, or a farm, you need to trim the branches and twigs regularly. There are pole saws available for the job, and they are of various types. The electric pole saw is undoubtedly the best one in the lot due to its plug and play feature and other functionalities. There is no headache of refilling the gas or recharging the battery. You can run it as long as you can, and with a long cord, you can carry out the operating of trimming and cutting consistently. The following list contains the top 10 best electric pole saws to choose from.
- List of The Best Electric Pole Saws
- #10. 6.5 Amp Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw
- #9. 7 Amp Electric Telescoping Pole Chain Saw
- #8. 6.5 A Electric Telescoping Pole Saw
- #7. 8Amp Electric Convertible Pole Chain Saw
- #6. Electric Pole Saw
- #5. 6.5 Amp Corded Pole Saw
- #4. 6.5 Amp Electric Pole Chain Saw With Adjustable Head
- #3. 8 Amp Multi-Angle Telescopic Electric
- #2. 8 Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw & Chainsaw
- #1. 6.5 Amp Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw
- Buying Guide – Things To Keep In Mind
- Benefits Of Electric Pole Saws
- Pole Saw Types
List of The Best Electric Pole Saws
No products found.
#10. 6.5 Amp Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw
This is an electric pole chainsaw which has an automatic chain lubrication system. Besides, it has a 6.5A motor which is suitable for cutting most objects. One can perfectly use it to cut overhanging limbs and thin logs. Moreover, the automatic chain lubrication system is beneficial. It keeps the bar and chain fully lubricated while it is on use.
The motor of the chainsaw cutter is very strong and powerful. One can cut up branches up to 7.5 inches thick. The device has an 8 inch Oregon cutting bar and chain and also has an automatic lubrication system. Furthermore, it has pivoting heads at three different positions. So, you can cut up at different angles using the chainsaw cutter.
#9. 7 Amp Electric Telescoping Pole Chain Saw
By: Sun Joe
This is an Electric telescoping chain pole saw. One can easily use it to cut up thin logs or overhanging limbs. It weighs 7 pounds and can be very easily used to cut down logs. It also has a very powerful motor which is just right enough for cutting purposes. The telescoping pole of the chainsaw extends to 8.7 feet. Moreover, it provides an overhead reach up to 15 feet.
This has a very powerful 7 amp motor. It can cut branches up to 7.5 inches thick very easily. It also has an automatic lubrication system which allows keeping the parts lubricated while it is in full use. The 8 inch Oregon cutting bar is very much suitable for smooth functioning. Furthermore, it comes with a full two-year warranty.
#8. 6.5 A Electric Telescoping Pole Saw
It is an electric telescoping pole saw which is suitable for cutting a lot of things. This is also a corded pole saw which can cut the logs or branches. One can use it for 6.5 to 9.5 feet for cutting. Moreover, it is suitable for overhead cutting of 13.5 feet. Furthermore, it has a powerful motor which can be used to cut the logs.
This has a 6.5 amp motor which in turn moves the Oregon chain. It is capable of rotating the Oregon chain up to 2165 feet per minute. It only weighs 8 pounds so it can be used easily for cutting and does not feel heavy at all. Furthermore, the design is such that it allows an emission-free operation and chain adjustment.
#7. 8Amp Electric Convertible Pole Chain Saw
By: Sun Joe
This is an electric convertible chainsaw. It acts as a two in one device like a pole chainsaw or simply as a chainsaw. This is also just perfect for cutting thin logs or overhanging limbs. It has a telescoping which can extend up to 8.8 feet. Moreover, the powerful motor allows for the smooth functioning of the device. You can cut tree limbs up to 9.5 inches thick.
It has an 8 amp motor which makes it quite powerful for cutting logs or branches. It can cut branches up to 7 inches thick. Its convertible design allows cutting branches which are hard to reach. This chainsaw is approved by the CSA, so quality is guaranteed. Furthermore, it also comes with a warranty of two years.
#6. Electric Pole Saw
This is an electric pole saw which comes in a color combination of orange and black. The chain system of the device is patented. It also has an auto chain system which extends the bar and chain life of the pole saw. It has a powerful motor which provides smooth performance. Moreover, it has a working handle which can be rotated for easy handling of the machine.
It has a very powerful 8 amp motor. Moreover, the oil tank capacity of the device is 120 ml. The installation of the device is very easy and does not require any tools. Furthermore, it has an 8-foot extension pole. It is lightweight, so it does not feel heavy for using it to chop branches. It is one of the most affordable and best electric pole saws to buy.
#5. 6.5 Amp Corded Pole Saw
This is a corded pole saw for cutting and chopping. This 10-inch pole saw is a very handy tool for cutting or slicing branches. Moreover, the bar and chain are very improved to help the smooth functioning of the tool. It also has a very powerful motor for enhanced performance. This has a 9.5-inch extendable pole to cut the branches which are not easy to reach.
It also has a 6.5 amp motor which is powerful enough to help smooth functioning of the device. Furthermore, it has an automatic oiling system which ensures constant lubrication of the bar and chains. It also has an inline motor for smooth and enhanced performance. It has a durable and lightweight design which makes it easier to carry around for work purpose.
#4. 6.5 Amp Electric Pole Chain Saw With Adjustable Head
By: Sun Joe
This is an electric pole chain saw which has an adjustable head. It is ideal to use for cutting logs or slicing branches. It also has a telescopic pole which can be extended to 9.4 feet. Moreover, it can be used for up to 15 feet of overhead reach. The oil tank capacity of the device is also quite high at 2 ounces.
It has multi-position head cuts which are at angles of 0, 15, and 30 degrees. Automatic lubrication is provided for the Oregon chain and cutting bar. This also helps to keep them lubricated constantly. Furthermore, it has a very powerful motor which can cut branches up to 6.5 inches thickness. It comes with a two-year warranty and is approved by CSA. Overall, it is one of the best electric pole saws to opt for.
#3. 8 Amp Multi-Angle Telescopic Electric
By: Snow Joe
This is a multi-angle telescopic electric pole saw used for cutting and slicing branches. This is just suitable for cutting overhanging limbs and logs. The telescopic pole can also extend up to 7.2 feet and also provides an overhead reach of up to 14 feet. Moreover, it has a powerful 8 amp motor which allows for the smooth functioning of the device.
It has a multi-angle head which can be adjusted from 0 to 30 degrees. Its powerful motor can also be used to cut branches with a thickness of 9.5 inches. It is a 10 inch Oregon cutting bar for enabling proper cutting of branches. Furthermore, it has automated lubrication for constant lubrication of the parts. It also comes with a safety switch to prevent accidents.
#2. 8 Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw & Chainsaw
This is an electric two in one chainsaw. One can easily convert it from a pole saw to a chainsaw, depending on the requirement. Moreover, one can extend to 10 feet for cutting higher branches. It also allows overhead cutting off branches from ten feet to fifteen feet of height. It has a powerful 8 amp electric motor for the smooth functioning of the device.
The product has a telescoping design along with flip and lock clamps which allows to easily adjusting the pole saw for cutting branches of various heights. Furthermore, it allows easy pruning due to its anti-rotation shaft and non-slip grip. It also provides extra stability during use. This two in one device also allows for easy movement of the device. There is no doubt that it is one of the best electric pole saws on the list.
#1. 6.5 Amp Telescoping Electric Pole Chain Saw
By: Sun Joe
This is an electric pole chainsaw which is just ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs. It only weighs 7 pounds, so it is very easy to handle and carry it around. Moreover, it has a powerful 6.5 amp motor which allows the smooth functioning of the device. It also has a telescopic pole which is extendable up to 8.7 feet.
The product has an 8-inch Oregon cutting bar and chain and also has an automatic lubrication system. It helps to constantly keep the system lubricated for smooth functioning. Furthermore, it has an oil tank capacity of 2.7 ounces. It has an excellent rotating speed of about 6000 rpm. One can use it to easily cut branches 7.5 inches thick. It comes with a full warranty of two years.
Buying Guide – Things To Keep In Mind
The following is the list of the factors you need to keep in mind while buying an electric pole saw in order to get the best value for your money.
- Power: The power of an electric pole saw determines what you can cut with it. Depending on the type of job you want to do with an electric pole saw, you need to choose the power rating of the pole saw. If you want to cut shrubs and twigs, the low-power electric pole saw. But if you’re going to cut the stronger and thicker branches, the high-power pole saws are the best. As a matter of fact, it is better to buy the high-power ones because you can do almost every job faster and instantly.
- Bar Length: Just like the power, you need to be clear about the application into which you are going to put the electric pole saw. If you want to cut the tree branches that are at a height or you have to reach edges from a distance, you should definitely buy the ones with longer bar length. From 8 to ’12 feet, there are electric pole saws available of different lengths. Most of the pole saws have telescopic poles, and the length is adjustable.
- Miscellaneous: One of the most critical factors is to check the length of the cord as it can be a hindrance in reaching out to different areas. However, it depends on where your electric board it and how much area you want to cover. The vibration produced by the pole saw should not create fatigue in the hand of the user as they are likely to use it for a long time. The grip must also be comfortable and ergonomic.
Apart from that, most of the electric pole saws come with various types of accessories for versatile applications. Even though you may not need all but it is better to have them as you may need them at some point in the future. You can do different types of cutting with precision.
Benefits Of Electric Pole Saws
- The compact size and lightweight make it super easy for you to use and maneuver. This makes things extra safe and convenient even for beginners.
- Electric pole saws come with a powerful built-in motor along with a trigger that allows you to control that motor. This is to provide great power so that you can get your work done fast and accurately every time.
- Electric pole saws come with a guide bar that helps to measure the length in inches. This is to provide you the ability to cut the diameter of a tree branch just the way you like. It is easy and convenient, and it is also fast as well.
- Most electric pole saws come with adjustable telescoping poles which makes things extra easy for you. This allows you to adjust and get the length that you prefer with ease. That way, you can reach branches of various with ease.
- One of the best things about electric pole saws is that they can reach high areas. You know that standing on the ladder with a saw in hands is quite risky and time-consuming. With its long pole and a chainsaw on the end, using an electric pole saw is very convenient. It works fast and safe, and you won’t have to carry a ladder around when cutting branches anymore.
Pole Saw Types
- Corded Pole Saw: You can work as long as you want with corded pole saws where the wire can reach. It is ideal for working around the house, and you won’t need charging or fuel at all.
- Cordless Pole Saw: As for this one, you can use it pretty much anywhere you like. As long as battery life is there, you can always work. It is lightweight and convenient, and the charging time is fast which is simply great.
- Electric Pole Saw: This is the most popular tool for home gardens because it is so convenient to use. It is lightweight, and it can cut thicker limbs or vines in the garden for you. The awesome thing is that it can go as high as 15 feet, and not all pole saws can do that.
- Gas Pole Saw: For heavy-duty works such as cutting vast forest or tree pruning, you need this one. It is very powerful and versatile, and it is also very easy to use as well which is a total plus. Plus with the adjustable blade speeds, getting your done will be fast and easy.
- Hydraulic Pole Saw: Works on the big farms, forest, or roadside trees because it is a super heavy duty. It works faster yet lighter which is quite convenient.
- Manual Tree Pruner: Strong and reliable, this pole saw type looks like a pole but with big teeth on blades. Just like the name suggests, it is more ideal for manual tree pruner and it does not require electricity or fuel. Yet, it can cut thicker branches with height up to 10 feet.
There is no doubt that you should opt for one or a few of the best electric pole saws for your garden and small farm. It is as powerful as a gas pole saw, and the convenience factor is also taken care of due to the availability of long cord in almost all of these best electric saw pole. However, you should always keep the above-mentioned factors in mind while choosing from the list because different people have different requirements. The most efficient electric saw may not be the best for your requirement. Therefore, go through the product description to understand the features the pole saws have to offer and compare before buying the better out of them.